Coaching employees is a critical skill that results in high performing teams. Leaders usually think of this skill only when they reach a point where they…
- Wonder why people don’t do what they are supposed to do
- Feel like a babysitter instead of a leader
- Get nervous when they have to give negative feedback
- Dread giving performance reviews
- Get tired of hearing the same excuses over and over
- Get tongue-tied when people push back or argue
The best leaders make coaching part of their regular routine. They invest time in coaching all their employees. They treat feedback as a gift, not a punishment, and they do it in a way that lifts people up in a meaningful way.
Successful coaching sessions result in:
- Highly engaged employees
- Fewer complaints
- A positive work environment
Why? Because when you have all the tools in place, your employees know that you’re coaching them because you want them to be successful.
What Will You Learn?
- A process for setting clear performance expectations
- A way to eliminate behavioral issues once and for all
- A 4-step conversation guide that prepares you so can feel confident giving any feedback
- You will learn how to avoid getting defensive when people challenge you.
- You will learn a simple 2-word response that stops excuses in its tracks.
- The exact words and phrases to use to an end to pushback and arguments