There is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all leadership style. The best leaders flex their style to match the situation and the person they are leading.
- Do you know what your default leadership style is?
- Are you seen as a micro-manager, wishy-washy, or missing-in-action leader?
- Do you know which leadership style is the most effective?
- Do you know how to work effectively in uncertain situations?
- Do you have a strong network to help you cope with challenges?
- Does your ability to handle stress negatively impact your reputation?
Understanding your style is an important step to earning a good reputation. Most leaders don’t realize the impact that flexing their style according to the situation and the people they lead can have on attitudes and productivity.
At the end of this module you will have the tools to lead other people according to the situation and what they need.
What Will You Learn?
- Identify your default leadership style
- Which style to use in specific situations
- Identify the best style to use with each team member based on their ability and attitude
- Work effectively in ambiguous situations
- Identify and create a network to help cope with challenges
- Manage your stress levels so you can stay calm, confident, and in control in all situations
Course handout and overview
Knowing When to Flex to Each Style
Match the Style to the Situation