COMING SOON… Coaching and Mentoring Skills
Coaching employees is a critical skill that results in high performing teams. Leaders usually think of this skill only when they reach a point where they…
- Wonder why people don’t do what they are supposed to do
- Feel like a babysitter instead of a leader
- Get nervous when they have to give negative feedback
- Dread giving performance reviews
- Get tired of hearing the same excuses over and over
- Get tongue-tied when people push back or argue
The best leaders make coaching part of their regular routine. They invest time in coaching all their employees. They treat feedback as a gift, not a punishment, and they do it in a way that lifts people up in a meaningful way.
Successful coaching sessions result in:
- Highly engaged employees
- Fewer complaints
- A positive work environment
Why? Because when you have all the tools in place, your employees know that you’re coaching them because you want them to be successful.
What Will I Learn?
- A process for setting clear performance expectations
- A way to eliminate behavioral issues once and for all
- A 4-step conversation guide that prepares you so can feel confident giving any feedback
- You will learn how to avoid getting defensive when people challenge you.
- You will learn a simple 2-word response that stops excuses in its tracks.
- The exact words and phrases to use to an end to pushback and arguments